Fone Fix Footy Tipping
Place Your Bets
Running since 1993
The 2015 competition commenced in March and you can login here:
|To enter your tips, go to the Tippers page.|
Please ensure you read the rules below – and agree to pay the money by the deadline prior to signing up.
FOOTY HINTS AND TIPS
- Click on this address; Tipper Ladder then in your browser click “Favourites” then “Add to Favourites”. Then in future all you need to do is open your browser, click “Favourites” and select “Tipper Ladder”. Left click on your name to enter your tips.
- The green tick signifies that your tips have been entered for the current round.
- You can go back in and edit your selections at any time prior to the round closing.
- You can enter you tips as far in advance as you like by selecting future rounds from the drop down list when you enter your password.
- If it is difficult to pay the $200 in one go contact us to arrange to pay by instalments, it’s OK as long as you are paying you will be allowed to remain in the comp.
- Check out the “Reports” section, each week new and updated reports will appear.
- To sort the “Tippers List” alphabetically just click on the word “Tippers” at the top of the name list. Click once for A-Z, click again for Z-A. The same can be done for any column with a label that is underlined .
- If you have any questions please email them to us and we will endeavour to answer them as soon as possible.
- Should you be unable to get your tips in by closing time or you need to make alterations prior to the games please send an email to email@example.com or send an SMS or call Nish on 0412 235 622.
By doing this we then have a record of what time the changes were requested; if it is after the start of a game we cannot make any changes as that may be construed as cheatingFooty Tipping Rules & information
Footy Tipping Rules & information
- Welcome to the Fone Fix Footy Tipping Comp. The knock out comp will not commence until all players have paid the fees or entered into an agreement to pay. We have had too many people pull out without paying when they get knocked out early. At the completion of round 4 all non payers will be suspended until they contact us regarding payment. The wild cards and knock out will commence in round 5 and all suspended tippers will not be able to make selections thus resulting in them being eliminated from the knock out.
- Entry Fee is $200.00, it must be paid by round 4 (or an arrangement made to pay by instalments), and will be allocated as follows:
- $160.00 (or 80%) from each entry will be applied to a weekly point score which will include 26 rounds plus the finals (30 rounds) so will end on Grand Final day. The prizes will be calculated as follows:
- Prizes (based on estimated 154 entries as an example):-
- There will be a small deduction from the prize pool, prior to the calculation of prizes. This deduction is to cover the cost of software and any banking or admin fees. This fee is usually around $650.00 details will be made available in due course.
- In the event of a 3-way tie the total prize money will be split among the three winners, a 2-way tie will split 1st & 2nd prize and a tie for 2nd will result in sharing 2nd & 3rd prizes and so on down to 10th place.
- 10% of the pool will be for a Knock-Out competition where you will select a ‘Special’ team each week. If that team wins you stay in, if it loses you’re knocked out. A draw is now (rule change for 2010) considered a loss and both teams will be knocked out.The last man standing gets the prize which will be $10% x number of players. If all remaining players are knocked out in a particular round and the resulting payout would be less than $200 per player then all of those players that were still alive in that round will be reinstated for the next round.
- 10% of the pool will be for a “Second Half” competition to be started in round 16 and continuing to the Grand Final. The person or persons having the highest score in the last 15 rounds only (rounds 16 to 30) will get the cash. This should keep all punters interested for the entire season as even the bottom ranked entrants can win this prize simply by having a great Second Half! Wild cards have no effect on the scores here (except in 2007), it is based on best raw scores only.
- There is a small administration fee to cover the purchase cost of the software and any banking or admin fees. These fees will be deducted from the prize pool prior to any winnings being paid out.
- Scores are allocated as follows:
- Correct pick = 2 points
- Unselected draw = 1 points (No Draws can be selected)
- All correct = 1 bonus point for each game played in that round
- Following the completion of round 4 each tipper will receive 3 Wild Cards to be used throughout the year, when selected the wild card will earn you double points for that round. Wild cards are only applied to the end of season prizes and the “Second Half” competition is not effected by them (except in 2007). The wild cards are not issued prior to round 4 to prevent potential non payers from using them before deciding whether to pay or not and having a free look, so to speak.
- Payment can be made by direct deposit to ANZ Bank BSB# 012-141, Acct# 909440163, (Please include your name in the deposit).
Punters can enter the season late but they will be awarded average scores for any rounds they may have missed.
All entries must be in prior to the start of the first game each week or you will receive the average tippers’ score for that week rounded down.
Any queries please contact:
Glenn ( Nish ) Annear
Ph: 0412 235 622