Other Mobile Phone Brand Repairs Sydney
Free Instant Quotes for all mobile phone brand repairs: iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, LG G Series, Nexus, Nokia Lumia, Sony Xperia, Motorola/ Moto, Blackberry & more.
Unlike a large number of other mobile phone repair stores Fone Fix does not only service iPhone and Samsung phones. So if you have been frustrated in trying to find a repair store to even consider repairing your mobile phone, fear not you have come to the right place. We fix nearly all mobile phones brands.
Avoid the 1-2 week wait time (and high prices) that sending your mobile phone to the manufacturer for repair generally involves. We can fix most makes and models of mobile phones the same day. If you have a rare type of device this may take a few extra days if we need to order parts in specifically for you.
Call or visit in-store now for a Mobile Phone Repair, Quote or Booking.
Sydney CBD Address: Level 1, Suite 107, 250 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW, 2000. Phone (02) 9261 2340
Bondi Junction Address: 14/80 Spring St, Bondi Junction, Sydney, NSW, 2022. Phone (02) 9386 1951
Mobile Phone Brands Fone Fix can repair for you:
Blackberry Mobile Phone Repairs: Most Blackberry Models
Motorola Moto Mobile Phone Repairs: Most Motorola Moto Models
HTC Mobile Phone Repairs: At present Fone Fix only offers Data Recovery services for HTC devices.
Fone Fix Mobile Phone Repair Services:
Mobile Phone Screen/ LCD Repairs
Mobile Phone Screen Replacement/ LCD Replacement: If your mobile phone screen is scratched, broken, cracked or shattered or your mobile phone’s LCD displays bleeding, black ink, or is completely black or white, or shows distorted images or colours, you will require a new screen and LCD unit. If your old LCD is still working the service fee may be lower. Note the touch screen module is a part of the LCD.
General Mobile Fault Repairs:
- Mobile Phone Buttons Not Working? Fone Fix will replace your home, side, volume or power buttons.
- Mobile Phone Sound Not Working? Fone Fix will replace your mobile phone’s microphone, ear-piece and ringer.
- Mobile Phone Power Not Working? Fone Fix will replace your Charger Port and/ or your Charger.
- Mobile Phone Battery Not Working? Fone Fix will replace your mobile phone Battery.
- Mobile Phone Reception Not Working? Fone Fix will replace your mobile phone’s Antenna.
- Mobile Phone Water Damaged? In most cases we can retrieve your data, fix your phone and restore your data. The parts required and the likely outcome are determined when we inspect your mobile phone.
- Lost your Mobile Phone Data? Fone Fix can generally retrieve your data from your mobile phone before fixing it (which generally restores it to factory settings – IE without your data). We can then reload it to your mobile as part of our service.
- Mobile Phone Locked to your Mobile Phone Carrier? Fone Fix can unlock all mobile phones for the majority of carriers in the world. Contact us to Unlock your Vodafone, Telstra, Virgin or Optus mobile phone. Note for unlocking we can process your order over the phone – you need not come in to a Fone Fix store.
- Mobile Phone Freezing? Fone Fix will fix the problem whether it is a hardware or software issue.
- Mobile Phone Camera not working? Fone Fix will fix or replace your camera lens or other optical components as required.
- Any other Mobile Phone problems? Fone Fix has generally encountered every conceivable issue you may be experiencing with your mobile phone. Give us a call for advice on the best solution for you. Your customer service representative will advise you if it is economically reasonable for you to get a repair done and if so provide an estimate of the costs of parts and labour required to fix your phone and the time your job will take.
Not all Mobile Phone repair services are the same!
Beware: If you shop around for quotations you may be given misguided information, one for the ‘original’ Mobile Phone screen/ LCD parts and another for ‘generic copies’ of Mobile Phone parts. Don’t be fooled – we guarantee that manufactures do not in fact supply parts for their products unless approved as an authorised service centre, in this instance they should be able to provide you with the official certificate documentation and if not, you’re being duped! . All the parts we provide you with are manufactured to the highest quality possible, installed by expert technicians and we only replace what is needed. Most devices that come to us that have had previous repairs done elsewhere have missing screws, panels and various other micro components that are vital to ensure your device functions as it should. Our motto is, if it’s worth doing, ,make sure it’s done right!
Why choose Fone Fix for your Mobile Phone Repair in Sydney?
Our Promises To You:
Trust – Guaranteed
Deal with Australia’s longest established mobile phone repair specialists – We’ve been in business since 1993. All our services come with a 3 month warranty (on parts and labour) providing you with back up should issues recur with your mobile phone.
Expertise – Second to None
Fone Fix staff are highly experienced expert technicians ensuring the best result for you and your mobile phone. And given many mobile phone stores only repair iPhone or Samsung mobiles we very much advise you to have your other type of mobile phone repaired by our highly experienced specialists.
Price – Unbeaten
As a rule we offer some of the most competitive prices in the market ensuring you save money.
Turn-Around Time – Fast
You can expect your mobile phone back in under 2 hours for most repairs – so you can get back to work or play on your mobile today.