Nexus Mobile Phone Repairs in Sydney
Free Instant Quotes for for all Nexus Mobile Phone Repairs: Nexus 4, Nexus 5 & Nexus 6.
Avoid the 1-2 week wait time (and high prices) that sending your mobile phone to the manufacturer for repair typically entails. We can generally fix your Nexus Mobile Phone in about an hour or two.
Call or visit in-store now for a Nexus Mobile Phone Repair, Quote or Booking.
Sydney CBD Address: Level 1, Suite 107, 250 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW, 2000. Phone (02) 9261 2340
Bondi Junction Address: 14/80 Spring St, Bondi Junction, Sydney, NSW, 2022. Phone (02) 9386 1951
Nexus Mobile Phone Fault Repair Service List:
- Nexus Mobile Phone’s Screen or LCD broken, shattered or cracked? >> Fone Fix will replace your Nexus Mobile screen today – click here for the latest prices
- Nexus Mobile Buttons Not Working? We will replace the home, side, volume or power buttons.
- Sound Not Working? We will replace your Nexus microphone, ear-piece and ringer.
- Phone Power Not Working? We will repair or replace your Charging Port.
- Battery Not Working? We will replace your Nexus mobile phone Battery.
- Phone Reception not working? We will replace your Nexus Mobile Phone’s Antenna.
- Water Damaged? In most cases we can retrieve your data, fix your phone and restore your data. The parts required and the likely outcome are determined when we physically inspect your mobile phone.
- Lost your Phone’s Data? We can generally retrieve your data from your Nexus mobile phone before fixing your phone (which generally restores it to factory settings – IE without your data). We can then reload it to your phone as part of our >> Nexus mobile phone Data Recovery service.
- Phone Camera not working? We will fix or replace the lens or other optical components as required.
- Phone Locked to your Mobile Phone Carrier? Fone Fix can >>unlock Nexus mobiles for most phone carriers world-wide. Contact us to Unlock your Vodafone, Telstra, Virgin or Optus Nexus Mobile Phone. Note for unlocking we can process your order over the phone – you need not come in to the Fone Fix store.
- Any other Nexus Mobile Phone problems? We have generally encountered every conceivable issue you may be experiencing with your Nexus device – give us a call for advice on the solution/ parts required.
Not all Nexus repair services are the same!
Beware: If you shop around for quotations you may be given misguided information, one for the ‘original’ Nexus screen/ LCD parts and another for ‘generic copies’ of Nexus parts. Don’t be fooled – we guarantee that LG and Motorola does not in fact supply parts for their products unless approved as an authorised service centre, in this instance they should be able to provide you with the official certificate documentation issued by LG or Motorola and if not, you’re being duped! . All the parts we provide you with are manufactured to the highest quality possible, installed by expert technicians and we only replace what is needed. Most devices that come to us that have had previous repairs done elsewhere have missing screws, panels and various other micro components that are vital to ensure your device functions as it should. Our motto is, if it’s worth doing, ,make sure it’s done right!
Why choose Fone Fix for your Nexus Repair in Sydney? Our Promises To You:
Trust – Guaranteed
Deal with Australia’s longest established mobile phone repair specialists – We’ve been in business since 1993. All our services come with a 6 month warranty (on parts and labour) providing you with back up should issues recur with your Nexus Mobile Phone.
Expertise – Second to None
Fone Fix staff are highly experienced expert technicians ensuring the best result for you and your Android smart phone.
Price – Unbeaten
As a rule we offer some of the most competitive prices in the market ensuring you save money.
Turn-Around Time – Fast
You can expect your Nexus Droid mobile back in well under 60 minutes for most repairs – so you can get back to work or play today.